Automobile & Homeowner's Insurance
Personal Automobile Insurance
We at Modglin & Associates have over 18 years experience serving the Tampa Bay Area and have been helping people like you with their automobile insurance. We can offer affordable automobile insurance for you and your family with one of our many carriers.
Some of the coverage’s afforded are:
*Liability Coverage - The function of the auto liability insurance is to pay on behalf of the insured money damages for which the insured becomes legally liable for bodily injuries or property damages.
*Medical Payments – Is an auto insurance coverage that pays expenses incurred for necessary medical and funeral services to a person injured by accident.
*Collision – A type of physical damage insurance which covers loss due to the insured striking another object.
*Other than Collision (Comprehensive) – Covers all direct and accidental loss not covered by collision coverage except what is excluded.
There are many other types of coverage that can be added for each person specific needs.
If you are interested in a free quote, please call our friendly staff and we would be happy to assist you in comparing your current auto insurance policy.
We work with several carriers who are eager to write your Personal Automobile Insurance.
Whether you own or rent a home or condo, you want to make sure that the dwelling &/or the personal property is covered against a covered peril.
Here at Modglin, Inc. our staff will talk with you about what type of perils you are looking to cover against being wind and hail or even sinkhole we have a program that will fit your needs.
There are four parts to the property section of a homeowner’s policy: Section I
- Part A - Dwelling – This covers the dwelling building and structures attached; also construction materials and supplies on the premises.
- Part B – Other Structures – Covers private structures on the residence premises that are not attached to the main dwelling, such as a detached garage, guest house, fence, tennis courts or storage building to name a few. It Does Not cover structures that are used for business purposes or are rented or held for rental to anyone who is not a tenant of the main dwelling.
- Part C – Personal Property – Covers personal property wherever, it is located, that is owned or used by the named insured, the named insured relatives, and any other person under 21 who resides in the named insured’s household.
- Part D – Loss of Use – Covers increases over normal living costs if damages from a covered peril makes the residence unfit to occupy.
There are two parts to the Liability section of a homeowner’s policy: Section II
- Section E - Liability - Protects the insured from legal liability for bodily injury or property damage to others.
- Section F – Medical Payments to Others – Pays for medical and other related expenses for members of the public injured through personal activities, without regard to the insured’s legal liability.
As with any policy there are exclusions which are what the carrier will not pay for and each carrier and policy are different.
Please call our staff and we will gladly compare your current homeowner’s insurance policy with what we have to offer you.